PGF National Qualifier
June 8-10, 2018
Crown Point, IN
Battle of the Borders
June 15-17, 2018
TCS – Fireworks Showcase/Tournament
June 24-July 1, 2018
PGF – Stars and Stripes Showcase
July 6-8, 2018
Downers Grove/Glen Ellyn/St. Charles, IL
Ohio Stingrays Showcase
July 13-15, 2018
July 20-22, 2018
PGF Midwest Regional Championships
July 26-29, 2018
2018 Tournament Results
St. Louis Softball Showcase Results: Won pool with a 4-0 record (with showcase game #5 rained out on Sunday).
- Showcase game #1: 3-0 win over Nebraska Echoes
- Showcase game #2: 7-1 win over Cincy Doom Gold
- Showcase game #3: 11-0 win over Esprit Metros ’02
- Showcase game #4: 5-4 win over West Bay Warriors 16U (California)
- Showcase game #5: rained out vs. Wasco Diamonds (TM)
“P” = Player Profile
“V” = Player Video
2017 Tournament Results
- St. Louis Showcase II – The team ended up 4-0-1 versus high level 14U teams from Illinois, Iowa and Kentucky. In winning their pool, the showcase team earned a bid to the 2017 PGF Midwest Regional Championships!
- Downers Grove ASA/USA Battle of the Bats – In their first tournament of the summer, the 14U Spikes outscored their opponents 70-14 en route to a 7-0 record to win the championship! The team has now earned their bid to ASA/USA Nationals in Chattanooga, TN!
- Sparkler Jr. Tournament – The Spikes 14U Team went 7-3 during their Colorado trip. They finished in the Sweet 16 (out of 52 teams) in the Gold Bracket! The team won tough games against nationally ranked programs such as the So Cal A’s, Team Kansas Gold and Clutch up Sports Academy. The Spikes saw top competition from California, Texas, Kansas, Oregon and Colorado.
- ASA/USA Chicago Metro 14U “A” Championship – The 14U Spikes took first place! The tournament featured 33 of the top teams in the Chicagoland area. Congrats Spikes!
- Chicago Midwest Championships – The 14U Spikes took home the championships 1st place trophy! Great weekend for the Spikes! Their 3rd championship of the summer!
- Last Blast College Exposure – The 14U Spikes went unbeaten and made it to the final 3 (out of 24 teams) while playing up in the 16U Division. The tournament was ultimately cancelled due to weather.